Types of Testing
The following types of testing will be carried out by us before we approve the product for final release, also we will be available at any stage of the development to provide a thorough functional testing:
Smoke Test - Checking the major functionalities are working to make sure the build is acceptable so the QA team could continue further testing.
- Module testing - Testing each and every module/page of the application to ensure the individual fields, buttons etc work as expected.
- Integration testing - Testing by combining different modules of the application to ensure that the data is transferred from one module to another and that modules talk to each other well, also with any third party applications if any.
- System testing - Testing the system as a whole from start to end, ensuring all the individual modules talk to each other without any issues.
- Acceptance testing (UAT) - Testing the application as a whole in the presence of the client/end users to ensure that all the functionalities are intact and to get the sign-off from them.
- Regression testing - Verifying that the application performs correctly after any changes to the code, bug-fixes, introducing new enhancements via Change Requests, which may result in code change.