Apart from Testing the application and submitting the Defects Report for every app release or with the final testing, we also help our clients in preparing the following supportive documents which will be helpful for any reference in the future.
- Test Plan preparation (system and UAT): Which states in detail every action being taken in the QA team, from the start to finish of the testing process, including but not limited to:
- Scope of testing.
- Testing Approach
- Tools involved
- Test Data
- Major Milestones & Dependencies
- Test Scenario preparation: Otherwise called as Use Case are nothing but the possible user actions that could be taken on a page/module inside the application. The following information are contained in it:
- Flow of Events including Basic Flow and Alternate Flow.
- Data Elements
- Business Rules
- Special requirements
- Test Case preparation - The document containing the actual test cases executed by the QA team on a day-to-day basis while testing the application as well as while regressing it containing the following elements:
- Test Steps
- Expected Result
- Comments (any additional information)
Our team members will keep updating the test cases document either by editing or adding new cases as and when a scenario was found which were not included earlier giving the complete testing coverage.
- Requirements Specifications documentation (SRS/FRS) - The key element of an software application development is the Functional Requirements Document which has all the Business Requirements covered.
- User Manual/Help file preparation - A descriptive document containing the functionality of the application written to give easy instructions to the users on how to use the application including screenshots and to find the answers to their questions.